It's a great way to PRAISE THE LORD !!!

Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing PRAISES - James 5:13 I've set up this blog to record TESTIMONIALS that GLORIFY God's name and testify His GOODNESS and ABUNDANT BLESSINGS on His people! It's my PRAYER that these testimonials would edify, encourage and BLESS Christians and pre-believers from all over the world. All GLORY to the name of our SAVIOR and LORD JESUS CHRIST! The Lord bless you!

April 03, 2006

We got back our money!! Thank u Jesus...

RE: Mar 18, 2006 post ... [ Thank u for Your mercy Lord Jesus ]

Remember I mentioned Keith and I dumped in a couple of thousands of dollars in some online autosurf business...

We never expected we would get back the money at all... although I did the least I could by calling up the credit card company two weeks ago and asking them if they could do something about it. I filled in a form as requested and waited...

I prayed..

Doubts did creep in my mind that I would never be able to get back our money...

But the Holy Spirit never fails to do His work in us... He kept reminding me that I were to have faith in God... although it seemed there was nothing much the credit card company could do.

And today, when I went online to pay my credit card bill, I SAW A CREDIT BALANCE on my card balance!!! And beside the balance, it reads: Amount we owe you!!!!

Oh, I could not believe my eyes... did I have my contact lens on?? Was I dreaming??

No, I wasn't! It was a balance due to me!! I got a refund of ALL the money I first lost. The credit card company somehow managed to make a chargeback!!




It's amazing!
It's a miracle!
It's God's grace and mercy on us!


Father, I am so so thankful to You...

I can't express enough my gratefulness to You...

I only know You love us so much!!

Thank You Lord for your mercy on us, again and again and again....

Thank You Lord Jesus!!

~_~

1 Comments:

At Sun Apr 23, 05:54:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God works wonders!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home