It's a great way to PRAISE THE LORD !!!

Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing PRAISES - James 5:13 I've set up this blog to record TESTIMONIALS that GLORIFY God's name and testify His GOODNESS and ABUNDANT BLESSINGS on His people! It's my PRAYER that these testimonials would edify, encourage and BLESS Christians and pre-believers from all over the world. All GLORY to the name of our SAVIOR and LORD JESUS CHRIST! The Lord bless you!

March 23, 2006

nothing is too trivial for our Lord to care....

I read the Our Daily Bread today and am very touched by it...

Many times I feel too afraid to ask God's favor on small matters.... maybe it's pride, maybe it's lack of confidence that God would care or have time for such trivial matters...

But today's reading assures me that indeed NOTHING IS TOO TRIVIAL FOR OUR LORD... Amen!! He cares about us... in every nitty gritty area of our lives..... I am so encouraged and I feel so loved by the Lord... Thank U Jesus!!!



Isaiah 49:13-18
13 Shout for joy, O heavens; rejoice, O earth; burst into song, O mountains! For the LORD comforts his people and will have compassion on his afflicted ones.
14 But Zion said, "The LORD has forsaken me, the Lord has forgotten me."
15 "Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you!
16 See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me.
17 Your sons hasten back, and those who laid you waste depart from you.
18 Lift up your eyes and look around; all your sons gather and come to you. As surely as I live," declares the LORD, "you will wear them all as ornaments; you will put them on, like a bride.

Psalm 103:13 says As a father pities his children, so the Lord pities those who fear Him.

"....as Psalm 103:13 reminds us, this is the response of love, both human and divine. .... God said that even though a mother may forget to have compassion on her child, the Lord never forgets His children (v15). God assured His people, "I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands" (v.16).

Such intimacy with God belongs to those who fear Him, and who rely on Him rather than on themselves. As that child with throbbing fingers ran freely to his mother, so may we run to God with our daily problems." -Our Daily Bread

Our compassionate God doesn't neglect others to respond to your concerns. He has limitless time and love for each of His children. No need is too trivial for Him. —Joanie Yoder

No heart too small, no world too wide, to feel the Master's touch;
Dear Lord of all, we give Thee thanks, for Thou hast sent so much. —Michael


I thank u God... for Your love for me... so tiny but You can see... so far but You can touch... my needs so small but You'd listen... o, how wonderful you are...

~_~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home