It's a great way to PRAISE THE LORD !!!

Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing PRAISES - James 5:13 I've set up this blog to record TESTIMONIALS that GLORIFY God's name and testify His GOODNESS and ABUNDANT BLESSINGS on His people! It's my PRAYER that these testimonials would edify, encourage and BLESS Christians and pre-believers from all over the world. All GLORY to the name of our SAVIOR and LORD JESUS CHRIST! The Lord bless you!

March 18, 2006

Thank you for Your mercy... Lord Jesus!!

I have been trying out online investments after attending a seminar in January. The speaker was sharing about depositing funds in autosurf sites who pay high returns in a short period of time, as short as 10 days.

After finding out further with the speaker, I gave it a try.

It was very exciting in the first attempt... especially within a short period of just 2 weeks, I received my returns, on paper only though, because I had not withdrawn it yet. Before all these happened, my husband and I agreed that we will not put in too much money at one time, in the beginning; we would give it a small try each time, as we knew there was definitely risk involved in such high return investments. But when we saw how soon the return surfaced and how high the return was, I guess at that time GREED crept into our minds.

Without thinking further, we made three more subsequent investments, involving in a couple of thousands dollars in all. We were so looking forward to the day of great "harvest". I even started telling a lot of friends about it. I wanted to share the good news and hoped they would benefit from it too.

However, it did not work the way we wished it to be. Before we even received our second investment return, we realised our funds were frozen!! To cut the long story short, we were not able to get back any of our investments at all, not to talk about the interests! While hoping the online disputes would be resolved soon, so that our funds would be released to us, we kind of accepted the fact that there is indeed little hope, after waiting for coming to two months now, for some good news but IN VAIN!

We felt so bad, so lousy, such a failure... this was our first time, and we had failed to obeyed God. We were too greedy! If we had stayed with our initial commitment that we would only invest bit by bit, and not got out of focus, we would not have lost so much money at one time. We asked for God's forgiveness... Father, we are so sorry, we have sinned against You; we had let greed controlled us! We repent before You. Please forgive us.

But Lord, we thank you for Your mercy upon us....

Looking back, if God had not allowed this to happen NOW, we would have caught up in this whole thing, I would have signed up more referrals under me; and I might have got more people into trouble.


"The mind of man plans his way; But the Lord directs his steps. - Proverbs 16:9 (NASB)

I am really thankful from the bottom of my heart. This was a good lesson to learn! And we thank God it's not such a painful one that we cannot bear.



Because our God is a merciful God!!
Thank You Lord... we cannot be more thankful!




.

2 Comments:

At Sun Mar 19, 11:15:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Aunty Kate. Hahahaha :)

 
At Mon Mar 20, 02:28:00 am GMT+8, Blogger ~_~ said...

yes Joyce... getting used to my new name :o) ???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home